Glasgow Magners Summer Nights
What’s on in Glasgow? Magners Summer Nights | Glasgow Kelvingrove Band Stand| 6 Aug 2015 – 15 Aug 2015
Magners Summer Nights festival is back!
Returning to the Kelvingrove Bandstand in the heart of the Glasgow’s West End, the bandstand sits between some of the city’s most stunning buildings – Glasgow University and Kelvingrove Museum & Art Gallery.
Highlights of this year’s festival include King Creosote, Echo & the Bunnymen, Roddy Frame and Glasvegas.
The Glasgow line-up is:
- King Creosote – From Scotland with Love – Thursday 6 August
- Roddy Frame – Friday 7 August
- Glasvegas – Saturday 8 August
- Joan Armatrading – Thursday 13 August
- Ben Folds & yMusic – Friday 14 August
- Echo & The Bunnymen – Saturday 15 August
Looking to stay near Kelvingrove Bandstand?
For more info on Magners Summer Nights visit http://magnerssummernights.com/